Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nutrition Duo is opened!

Welcome to Nutrition Duo!

As a nutrition major graduate, I have been thinking to do something related to my major which can be beneficial to all my friends. The idea of using a blog site came out one year ago soon after I graduated. However, I spent quite a while in order to figure out the direction and focus of the site, so it had not been ready until now and somehow I am relieved that I can finally show it to all of you.

This blog site will be focused on simple yet useful nutrition information, nutrition facts and myths, healthy tips and Q&A session. Based on the feedbacks, the focus of the content might be altered as well. However, I hope that this site will provide anything that you like to know about your diet and ultimately what you learn here can be applied directly into your daily life.

As a nutrition educator, validity, credibility and reliability is what I am asking for every article which I'm going to write. The mission statement of this blog site is to provide accurate and reliable information to its readers.

If you are doubtful about the information on this site, please feel free to contact me via the email provided at the side bar and I’ll be more than willing to answer your question. Any nutrition related question and feedback are welcomed too.

Once again, thank you for coming and enjoy your stay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment